Find Happiness and Love in this Disastrous world!
Share |
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Happiness Forum » Others » Religious » Qualities which Allah loves part-II
Qualities which Allah loves part-II
RiceDate: Thursday, 2010-08-26, 7:36 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Love for Peace

The Messenger of Peace

In the eighth year of Hijrah, the Muslims entered Makkah peacefully and took control over the city. The Prophet(S.A.W.) promised the people that they would not take revenge for the cruelty which they had suffered.

Later, that evening, as he walked in the streets of Makkah. He came across an old lady with a bag on her head. The Prophet(S.A.W.) asked the lady where she was going and if he could help her.

The old lady said: " I am running away from Makkah as I a fearing the wrath of Muhammad and his followers."

" But Muhammad has promised the people that there is no need to fear the Muslims or Muhammad." the Prophet(S.A.W.) said

The Prophet(S.A.W.) change try to change her mind but she refused to listen. He (S.A.W.) then decided to help her run away. He asked her where she wanted to go. The old lady said that she only wanted to go outside of Makkah where she could stay for a few days to see what would happen in Makkah. The holy Prophet(S.A.W.) helped her with her belongings and once they were outside the city she thank him for his kindness.

As he was about to leave, she asked what his name was. He said, " I am Muhammad."

"Muhammad? Muhammad who? What is your full name?" she wanted to know.

"I am Muhammad ibn Abdullah."

The lady had such a great shock when she heard who he was. She said, "But you are so kind, and so helpful. Why do people fear you?"

The Prophet(S.A.W.) said, "You should not fear me. No one should fear me. We should fear Allah only."

After this the lady accepted Islam and returned to the city with the Prophet(S.A.W.). The messenger of Allah(S.A.W.) was a person who loved peace and the spreading of peace even before he became a Messenger of Allah.

* One of Allah's name is As-Salam (the source of peace)

* Allah wishes us all to love peace.

Happiness Forum » Others » Religious » Qualities which Allah loves part-II
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: